Resource Binder - The Toolkit gives educators lesson ideas and fun facts about our local, state and national parks, wildlife refuges, forests, monuments, and historical sites.
Musical - Use Buddy's musical to improve fluency, diction, and to inspire creative expression. It has been used as a reader's theatre or full production. Have the students design and make their on props and set.
Buddy Bison Stories - Buddy's stories are ready to be illustrated. Your students will have fun drawing his adventures and learning new vocabulary!
Buddy Bison Coloring Page - Color Buddy and take him with you on your next adventure
Activity Sheet - Need a quick rainy day activity? Why not learn about our parks and open spaces?
Buddy Bison's Adventure Book - Need help planning an outdoor activity? This book will help you plan your next adventure.
Buddy Bison's Buzz - Have your students write to Buddy about their adventure in a park or anything outdoors! Their work could be featured in the next Buddy Bison's Buzz and they could become national published authors!
Only available in the Buddy Bison Toolkit:
- Buddy Bison backpack
- Buddy's Speaker Series - Connects students with outdoor leaders across the nation
- Wildlife Films - Borrow any nature film from the Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival and use it in your classroom for a whole month!
- Ken Burn's Mini Documentary - The National Parks - America's Best Idea
- National Geographic Series - Mysteries in our National Parks
- Tortoise Through the Lens - A visual exploration of a Mojave Desert Icon
- National Geographic Kids - National Parks Guide U.S.A
- Maps and Charts of our nation's parks
- Plus many other park resources
Interested in becoming a Buddy Bison School? Contact Billy Schrack at email@example.com or 301-279-7275 ext 17